Vaporesso Xros Pods:
Some advice from Quick Clouds Vape Shop & Delivery
- Vaporesso Xros Pod will likely have a clear sticker on its base after you've taken it out of the package. Take this sticker off before use!
- The black plastic top (drip tip) comes off to fill the pod with e-liquid. To get the drip tip off, simply wiggle it off from the clear tank portion of the pod.
- Now that the top is apart from the clear portion of the pod, it's time to fill the pod with your juice! We recommend using nicotine salts due to the VG/PG ratio of those types of juices. To fill the juice reservoir (pod) put the needle tip of an e-liquid bottle into the side (NOT THE CENTER) hole and gently squeeze until the pod is full.
- Next, replace the black top (drip tip) onto the top of the clear pod.
- PRO TIP: After you've filled the pod, you must PRIME the coil in the pod.
- you can do this by waiting approximately 20 to 30 minutes before using the new coil,or
- you can lightly puff on the XROS Pod (without putting it on the device) about 15 to 20 times. Around that time you can start to taste the flavor well in the puffs you're taking.
- Place the pod back onto the battery portion of the device.
- (Turn on if using the original XROS kit). It is now ready to use! Enjoy!